I had my first experience with energy therapies in 2012 and it was absolutely transformative. After relating my experience to a friend, she referred me to Wings Bridges to Freedom. I knew from my first session that this was a powerful modality and it wasn’t long before I learned how to do it!
I grew up as one of five children and am now the proud parent of a teenager. We currently have the pleasure of living in beautiful southern Utah. I am an intuitive empath, an artist, writer, coach, and passionate lover of life. My favorite things about being alive are being a parent and being an energy worker. I have a bubbly personality and a Zen attitude, I love my life and I LOVE what I do.
I believe that we are all on a path to greater understanding of ourselves. Sometimes along that path we reach moments of intense contrast. I call those moments passageways. Sometimes the work of navigating along our path is very difficult to do on our own. I am thankful for Wings, for the tools it gives me to assist my family clients, and thankful for myself through these passageways.
Things I love about Wings;
- I love that it doesn’t need to fit into a belief system to work wonders in your life.
- I love seeing how this work comes alive inside a session and becomes exactly what each person needs in that moment.
- I absolutely love how empowering this work is.
- I love that it’s based on science but you don’t have to understand it for it to work.
- I love that it doesn’t do the work for you, it helps you do the work for yourself.
The Wings modality has served as a catalyst in my life and in my path towards myself. I believe that self-empowerment and self-love are the keys to transformation and I am passionate about sharing that with the world.
I do sessions for individuals, couples, families and groups with Wings.
I also use Wings as a catalyst in my sessions as a Parenting Coach.
I enjoy doing sessions in person, over the phone, or as a video call.